UPDATE: Renewed adhesive strip on I-Form
I-Form is widely used and can be applied on different substrates, to prevent blowing up an adhesive layer is applied manually, the optional adhesive edge on the I-Form can also be used.
I-Form can be supplied with 1 or 2 optional adhesive edges.
In cooperation with the manufacturer of the adhesive edges (Innotec), we have improved the
adhesive edge on 2 points:
- Adherence on substrate very strong.
- Applicable on several substrates.
The special thing about our renewed adhesive edge on the I-Form, is that it adheres very well to different types of surfaces, the renewed adhesive edge can be applied to ceramics, concrete, stone, metal, etc. It also adheres extremely well to both EPDM and bitumen.
The production process of our renewed I-Form proceeds as follows:
- The I-Form is produced on a continuous line on a roll with 2 available widths, 1500 and 1000 mm. The standard length of the rolls is 10 metres.
- The next step is to cut the roll widths using 9 standard widths.
- You can choose per order whether you want 1 or 2 adhesive edges around the I-Form, these adhesive edges are then applied semi automatically.
If you have any further questions about I-Form and its operation, you can always contact one of our salespeople on 0547 - 38 46 35.
It is also possible to request a sample of the I-Form with renewed adhesive edge from us.